We only deal with the UK's leading cabinet and door manufacturers. This ensures that all of our cabinets and doors are made to the highest quality and all tested to FIRA Gold Standard.
Features of our cabinets:
- Rigid glue and dowel construction *certain cabinets are assembled with cam and dowel fixings
- 18mm high density MFC with 18mm MFC backs
- Colour coordinated throughout with all exposed edges lipped
- All exposed edges are lipped
- Shelves included with all relevant cabinets
- Blum hinges and 150mm adjustable legs included in the price of cabinets
- Soft-Close Blum fittings on all doors and drawers
- Wall hanging brackets Adjustable
We regularly test or doors and monitor production to check quality and reliability of both new and cu
rrent products including materials. We test to ensure compliance of FIRA regulations using British Standard Test Method Part B: Adhesion Performance BS 6222 Part 3 1999. This includes exposure of samples to rigorous temperature profiles.